Saturday, July 18, 2009

The List

Just a quick post to let you know that I am working on the list right now, hopefully I'll send it out later this afternoon. I didn't think it would take me this long, but I couldn't get to it the last couple of days. Thanks for your interest, and I appreciate you taking the time to send me your email addresses. If you have left me a comment on the previous post, could you please also email me. My email is on the sidebar. Thanks, it will be easier to include you with the others.
I just got off the phone with my niece who I have given my old charts to for years. She still has them and will be returning to me. Looks like another list in the future.

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I received the list - thanks so much! :D

Siobhán said...

Hey Tanya! I am waaaaay late with blog reading & commenting. Your Rebecca looks great!

Dona said...

Tanya, I really like your Rebecca Robinson. It's so much prettier seeing it stitched.

We've had a nightly visit from a fox lately. I think it's interested in Miss Kitty. Hope your owl moves on!

woolwoman said...

We have owls and hawks/ospreys in our neighborhood - we are just a block from the slough (pronounced slew/swampy wetlands) and a block from a huge lake which is off the St Johns River so we see lots of critters in our area but no pets for them to be eyeballing as dinner. You Rebecca is coming along beautifully Tanya- it is just gorgeous - Sent you an email from my work address about getting your list of charts - Melody