Just a quick post to show my progress on Adam & Eve. This one has been so hard to put down. I love everything about it. The colors are really standing out nicely on this fabric. I ended up switching out the color for the top geometric border and for the one below the grass area. The charted for color didn't show up well. I changed it to more of an off white instead of the light tan.
It took awhile to get in the groove to do the eyelet, Algerian eye, and satin stitches. I love the way they are used in this design for the flowers. If you have this chart in your stash, pull it out, dust it off and get to work. You'll enjoy stitching this one.