Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At last

I have finally finished #17 New England Schoolgirl Sampler. It was stitched on 36ct linen with one strand of silk. The top part grassy area and sheep were stitched over one. It is not even close to being stitched as originally charted. I switched a few colors, omitted all the Queen stitches and, redesigned the side border a bit. As always, I got antsy about finishing it about three quarters of the way though. I'm glad it's done.

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Such a sweet sampler. It's just luverly.

danasmith said...

I'm so glad that I found both of your blogs! I too love paper arts and samplers. I'm adding your blogs to my favorites!
Dana in VA
www.TheThingsILove.typepad.com