Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lots of new!


Hello everyone!  It's September already and I can't believe that I'm so long between posting...again :(
Where in the world do the days go to?  I have been super busy as you can see. 
 Christmastide at Holly House has just been released.  The model was stitched on 40ct. Camofudge linen from Stitches & Spice with NPI silks and a couple of Belle Soies.
Colors needed are NPI 186, 208, 345, 348, 584, 588, 915, 962, 963, 964, 965, & 991B.  Belle Soies needed are Mudpie and Collard Greens.  I have included a conversion to DMC, but they will not produce the same effect as the overdyes.  Stitch count is 197w X 166h.


My other release is called No Quitter.  Models were stitched on 40ct. Ale from Colorscapes using GA Sampler Threads, Mulberry, Oatmeal, Flax, and of course,  Dk. Chocolate.  Chocolate drop button for fob is from Just Another Button Co., and is # 4527S.  Antique Red chenille is available through Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.

My dear friend, Sandy had the idea to finish one into a wrap for a cookie jar.  Isn't that too cute and clever?  Sorry, directions for finishing the jar wrap are not included in with the chart, but it does show you the possibilities. 

 And here is my most precious new!  Granddaughter Remy Le was born on Sept. 7th.  She is the cutest little chunk.  I have joked that I want to paint her face orange, put a stem on top of her head, and call her Pumpkin!

The good new(s) is that I have one more session of physical therapy, and I am finished!!  I'm not 100% back to normal, but the progress since the manipulation has been enormous.  The scar on my arm isn't pretty, but it's mostly pain-free.  Now, I am looking forward to some cooler weather, stitching on the patio, and the PALS retreat in Myrtle Beach in Oct. 

Happy stitching!

19 comments:

Tracey said...

Remy is precious! Love the new patterns- esp. Christmastide. I love the way the coloring of the bricks is so realistic! I am a sucker for patterns of houses anyway.. :)

Deb said...

I really like your two new designs Tanya. Definitely they will make it into my stash pile!

Your new Granddaughter Remy - what a pretty name - is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations to everyone in your family.

And that's wonderful news about the physical therapy. I know that it's been a long process, but you'll be 100% before you know it. You have definitely been busy though through your recuperation!

Glenna said...

Fabulous new design--I'm getting it as soon as my shop does! I love that it's a Christmas design that isn't "cutesy." Love the brickwork. Your little pumpkin is a darling, and I'm glad to hear your shoulder is steadily improving.

Margaret said...

Wonderful!!! Wonderful! Love love! And congratulations again on that little pumpkin. She's sooooo cute!

Kaisievic said...

Oh your new little granddaughter is adorable. Love your great new designs and so glad to hear that you are on the mend.

samplerlover said...

Hi Tanya, I have a feeling that little Remy will always be Pumpkin to you:) She is a beautiful little girl and congratulations to everyone.

Love your new patterns especially your lovely Christmas design. The girls are right - the brickwork is stunning. Love the way that it has come out.

I am so glad that your physical therapy is working and that you will be back to normal before you know it. - Sa ndra.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

I love your new Christmastide at Holly House pattern. I can't wait to start stitching!!!
Congratulations on your new little precious granddaughter.She's darling. You must be so happy! Glad to hear that your on the mend. Can't wait to get my pattern and supplies!!!
Linda

marly said...

What a cutie pie. Best wishes to Remy and family. I'll bet you're glad to finish with therapy. The new patterns are great. And true.

Karen said...

What a sweet baby! Can't wait until MB... love the chocolate design!

happy stitching....

Barb said...

I love your new charts. And congratulations on that adorable Granddaughter!

Katrina said...

Love both new pieces!!!!! And your new grandbaby is just gorgeous :-). Glad you are done with PT too!!!!

Debby said...

Beautiful new designs! The last one is my favorite :-) Congratulations!


Greetings from Debby

Maggie said...

Congratulations on the birth of your grandaughter, she is just beautiful!

I love the Christmastide at Holy House, can you tell where i can order the chart from? Is it available from any UK suppliers?

Paz said...

Precioso blog y preciosos trabajos, que manos mas delicadas tienes. Me encanta todo lo que haces. Te dejo la direccion de mi blog por si te apetece pasarte


http://mariamg-mirincondedescanso.blogspot.com.es/

dixiesamplar said...

It's all so lovely Tanya...but Remy is the icing on the cake; what a precious baby! Congrats...

Glad you are on the road to recovery...

Karoline said...

Your new designs a lovely.

Congratulations to you all on your new granddaughter, she's gorgeous

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on your little randdaughter. She's adorable, such a beautiful and precious little girl.

woolwoman said...

I know I am very late commenting and congratulating you Tanya on your new grand baby - what a cutie and also your new designs - I LOVE LOVE the new Christmastide - I have a piece of stashed Camofudge (thank goodness because I hear it is in short supply) I am just praying that it's big enough. Have fun at PALS - I should do that some year soon. enjoy the season - Melody

anna s. said...

Hello, I love the Christmastide design so I ordered the Camofudge linen from Stitches and Spice (36 ct). The fabric I received is a very dark green, more green than brown really, but worries me more is how dark it is. I have yet to receive my thread pack but I don't think brown reindeer and other elements will show on it at all. How could you explain the difference with your photo, which shows a rather light color of linen comparing to the dark one I got? Thanks in advance.