Friday, March 2, 2012

Attention Mary Roe stitchers

There is nothing like designing needle work to remind me that I am only human.  There is a small omission of a letter on the rice stitch mounds on some of the early charts that are out there.  Going forward it has been corrected.  The three rice stitches above the "E" section are to be stitched in color "B".  You can see the slight color change, but I forgot to draw the line and write in the letter...sorry.

In other news, I will be headed back to Myrtle Beach for the PALS Stitching at the Beach retreat in Oct.  It will wonderful to see old and new friends.  Hope to see you there.

7 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Look forward to seeing you AND what new goodies you'll bring along with you.

Merry Wind Farm said...

This is sort of off topic. Could you tell me who the pattern is by of the coverlet looking birds on the right side of your blog?

Thanks,
Melinda Cole

Faye said...

Cannot wait to hang out with you again girlfriend!!! Will be here before we know it!! Take care,

Faye

Sylvia said...

Got it - will fix my pattern. :) I get to start her today - oh happy Saturday! LOL

Fiona said...

Enjoy yourself in MB in Oct. Sadly I won't be there to join in the fun. Will miss everyone.

woolwoman said...

looks like another great sampler in the works Tanya! I am really loving all your beautiful repro's - have been trying to resist the call of Mary Roe but resistence is futile! Have a great week and enjoy the beautiful desert Mel

Rita said...

What a beautiful sampler!