I'd like to say a special thank you to my friend, Cari for giving me this award. I love being in the sisterhood of stitchers, and I feel honored that you enjoy my blog.
I am going to break the rules, however and refrain from nominating seven others. I enjoy many more blogs than a mere seven, so it would be impossible to choose. With that being said, I'm going to try to think of seven interesting things about myself.
1. I dislike my name. I wish I had been named Shannon, Kimberly or Jamie. Being a St. Pat's baby, I was almost named Patricia Louise. Patty Lou? I don't think so. My mom decided on Tanya at the last minute.
2. I have been in every state in the country with the exception of N. Dakota, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. I've also travelled to Europe, Mexico, Bahamas, and Canada.
3. I can't bear to look at a truck hauling livestock. I always have to look away, which is dangerous if you're driving. It makes me too sad to see any animal on the way to market.
4. I once skydived over the ocean in Mexico. I jumped out of a 1941 cargo plane. I was Crazy!
5. My favorite music is from the 80's, and my all time favorite band is Crowded House.
6. A highlight in my life was seeing the hand written words to the song Imagine by John Lennon, along with his famous army jacket and glasses while visiting this place.
7. If I won the lottery, I would go to Australia and New Zealand. I'd also look for a cottage on a beach somewhere to buy.
Have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!